LiteIDE X for MAC – Simple cross-platform Go IDE. This app was released by LITEIDE Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
LiteIDE X for MAC Latest Version
LiteIDE X for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about LiteIDE X that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||LiteIDE X App|
|File Size||31.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About LiteIDE X App for MAC
LiteIDE is a simple, open source, cross-platform Go IDE.
- Core features
- System environment management
- MIME type management
- Configurable build commands
- Support files search replace and revert
- Quick open file, symbol and commands
- Plug-in system
- Advanced code editor
- Code editor supports Golang, Markdown and Golang Present
- Rapid code navigation tools
- Syntax highlighting and color scheme
- Code completion
- Code folding
- Display save revision
- Reload file by internal diff way
- Golang support
- Support Go1.11 Go modules
- Support Go1.5 Go vendor
- Support Go1 GOPATH
- Golang build environment management
- Compile and test using standard Golang tools
- Custom GOPATH support system, IDE and project
- Custom project build configuration
- Golang package browser
- Golang class view and outline
- Golang doc search and api index
- Source code navigation and information tips
- Source code find usages
- Source code refactoring and revert
- Integrated gocode clone of nsf/gocode
- Integrated gomodifytags
- Support source query tools guru
- Debug with GDB and Delve
- Move to trash use api on macos
- Fix find&replace repaint
- Update terminal action
- Add copy fullpath action
- Editor context menu add integrated terminal action
- Folder view update integrated terminal action
- Folder view add copy full path action
- Move to trash use api on macos
- Fix find&replace editor repaint
- Fix file search replace repaint
- Gomod.xml add retract
- Move to core plugin
- Add pass flags options
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download LiteIDE X for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the LiteIDE X .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the LiteIDE X is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy LiteIDE X for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing LiteIDE X apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete LiteIDE X apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the LiteIDE X that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the LiteIDE X icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall LiteIDE X on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove LiteIDE X from your MAC!
LiteIDE X Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Code/markup editor with many features.
A hackable text editor.
Code editor with syntax highlight for lot of languages.
This LiteIDE X .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. LiteIDE X is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.