LispPad for MAC – Run Scheme code. This app was build by LISPPAD.OBJECTHUB Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
LispPad for MAC Latest Version
LispPad for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about LispPad that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||LispPad App|
|File Size||19.4 MB|
About LispPad App for MAC
LispPad is a simple, lightweight, integrated development environment for developing and running Scheme code. The language supported by LispPad is based on the R7RS standard for Scheme.
- A fully integrated Scheme interpreter
- A console with a read-eval-print loop to interact with the interpreter
- A text editor for writing Scheme code, supporting syntax highlighting, smart indentation, parenthesis matching, page guides, etc.
- Allow logging of input and output of sessions
- Support for uninterned symbols
- Support for custom keywords in let-keywords
- Extension and re-implementation of library (lispkit type)
- New libraries: (lispkit stream), (scheme mapping), (srfi 146), (srfi 165), (srfi 173)
- Inclusion of miniAdapton in a new third-party directory of LispKit
- New example code for generating mazes
- Inclusion of documentation for libraries (lispkit control) and (srfi 173) Bug fixes:
- Fixed handling of option-clicks to show documentation popovers
- Fixed memory leak involving recursive local functions
- Implemented algebraic datatypes using more efficient internal functions
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download LispPad for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the LispPad .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the LispPad is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy LispPad for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing LispPad apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete LispPad apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the LispPad that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the LispPad icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall LispPad on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove LispPad from your MAC!
LispPad Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This LispPad .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. LispPad is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.