LiSA for MAC – Speaking email checker for Apple Mail. This app was created by SPEAKINGASSISTANT Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
LiSA for MAC Latest Version
LiSA for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about LiSA that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||LiSA App|
|File Size||11.6 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About LiSA App for MAC
LiSA, the Liquid Information Speaking Assistant tells you who your incoming messages are from and announces them as-and-when-they-arrive, not just when you log on to check your messages.
For example: “You’ve got a message from an important client”, “You’ve got a reply from your lover” all with a real human voice (not computer synthesized speech).
How can LiSA know which messages are interesting to you? You tell her: LiSA can be customized to announce all incoming messages, announce only messages from people in your Address Book, or announce messages which are only from the user’s Address Book unless they are replies or the words “important” or “urgent” are in the message Subject. You can also specify that she is to ignore emails from specified addresses all the time. She can talk a lot or a little – it’s all up to you. She can even announce the time.
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download LiSA for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the LiSA .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the LiSA is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy LiSA for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing LiSA apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete LiSA apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the LiSA that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the LiSA icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall LiSA on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove LiSA from your MAC!
LiSA Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Be notified of new email every time you open Dashboard.
This LiSA .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. LiSA is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.