LinkByLink for MAC – Scans and reports dead Web page links. This app was released by LINKBYLINK Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
LinkByLink for MAC Latest Version
LinkByLink for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about LinkByLink that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||LinkByLink App|
|File Size||5.9 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About LinkByLink App for MAC
LinkByLink is one of the most established link checkers and HTML validators, not least because numerous platforms are supported. macOS, Windows, Linux or another Unix – you name it. LinkByLink is the right choice.
The application, the manual and the user support are available in English and German.
- LinkByLink requires Java 11 or newer.
- The list of predefined browser IDs has been updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download LinkByLink for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the LinkByLink .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the LinkByLink is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy LinkByLink for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing LinkByLink apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete LinkByLink apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the LinkByLink that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the LinkByLink icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall LinkByLink on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove LinkByLink from your MAC!
LinkByLink Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Scan your website for broken links.
Get your website listed in all major search engines.
Finds broken links, checks spelling, and more on Web sites.
This LinkByLink .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. LinkByLink is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.