Linguan for MAC – Easily localize your Mac and iOS applications. This app was released by LINGUANAPP Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Linguan for MAC Latest Version
Linguan for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Linguan that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Linguan App|
|File Size||10.6 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Linguan App for MAC
Linguan greatly simplifies localizing your Mac and iOS apps. It gives you an intelligent editor for all strings files contained in your Xcode project.
You get warned about duplicate tokens or missing translations. Then you can export and e-mail all missing tokens for a specific language to your translator, who can also use Linguan for filling in the translations or use his text editor of choice.
When you get the translators results back Linguan automatically merges the results into your project, even if the tokens originated from multiple different strings files.
- Order languages so that original language appears first (followed by target languages in alphabetical order)
- Exporting to XLIFF file now honors the missing/translated/all UI
- An issue where opening and re-saving an XLIFF file could swap the source and target languages
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Linguan for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Linguan .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Linguan is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Linguan for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Linguan apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Linguan apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Linguan that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Linguan icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Linguan on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Linguan from your MAC!
Linguan Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Aids developers in creating localizations (beta).
Cross-platform gettext catalogs (.po files) editor.
Translation memory library and editor.
This Linguan .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Linguan is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.