Lingo for MAC – IRC chat client. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Lingo for MAC Latest Version
Lingo for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Lingo that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Lingo App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Lingo App for MAC
Lingo is an IRC chat client designed with simplicity in mind that is ideal for both novice and expert users. It supports multi-server connections, notifications, auto completion, inline images, SSL encryption, ZNC, UTF-8 display, mIRC colours, colour preferences, themes, dark mode, customised CTCP replies, DCC Chat, DCC File Transfers, URL Catcher, AppleScript (commands and events), IRC URI Scheme, SOCKS and HTTP proxy servers, and much more.
- Lingo now disconnects on SASL authentication failure
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Lingo for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Lingo .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Lingo is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Lingo for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Lingo apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Lingo apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Lingo that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Lingo icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Lingo on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Lingo from your MAC!
Lingo Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Lightweight IRC client.
Chat using this RubyCocoa IRC client.
XMPP chat client.
This Lingo .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Lingo is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.