LightPaper for MAC – Markdown editor. This app was build by LIGHTPAPER.42SQUARES.IN Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
LightPaper for MAC Latest Version
LightPaper for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about LightPaper that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||LightPaper App|
|File Size||17 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About LightPaper App for MAC
LightPaper is a simple, beautiful, powerful, yet free text editor for passionate writers. You can use LightPaper to write any kind of text documents — blogs, articles, notes, ReadMe’s, To-Do’s, or the next chapter of your new novel. Its simple interface gets out of your way, allowing you to focus on writing. To remove distractions, you can switch to Distraction-Free Mode to completely immerse yourself in your current paragraph. It comes bundled with a handful of themes and beautiful fonts. You can also easily create your own themes or add existing ones.
- Built-in folder navigator
- Markdown and MultiMarkdown support
- Live preview
- Built-in and custom styles for both editor and preview
- Distraction-free mode
- Quick open
- PDF/HTML/audio export
- GitHub flavored code-blocks support
- Math rendering support in output
- Syntax highlighting for code blocks
- Fixed a bug where the app would freeze for some users
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download LightPaper for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the LightPaper .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the LightPaper is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy LightPaper for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing LightPaper apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete LightPaper apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the LightPaper that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the LightPaper icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall LightPaper on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove LightPaper from your MAC!
LightPaper Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
A lightweight markdown editor (beta).
Plain text note taking.
This LightPaper .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. LightPaper is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.