LightFrame for MAC – Flexible, customizable image framer. This app was developed by NEATBERRY Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
LightFrame for MAC Latest Version
LightFrame for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about LightFrame that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||LightFrame App|
|File Size||66.4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About LightFrame App for MAC
LightFrame is a powerful and flexible image framer. LightFrame is based on core Mac OS technologies, it contains various material types and built-in textures library and provides simple frames as well as fully customizable unique frame defined by vector paths. Any number of basic frame can be combined to create new unique frame.
Version 3.6.1 (3.5.2):
Note: The downloadable demo is version 3.5.2; the version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 3.6.1.
- A bunch of fixes to improve application stability and performance with latest OS versions
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download LightFrame for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the LightFrame .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the LightFrame is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy LightFrame for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing LightFrame apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete LightFrame apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the LightFrame that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the LightFrame icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall LightFrame on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove LightFrame from your MAC!
LightFrame Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Design frames for your photos and paintings.
Image Tricks Lite
Edit images using Core Image filters.
Quickly add frames to digital images.
This LightFrame .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. LightFrame is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.