Life Stream for MAC – Follow and interact with multiple social networks. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Life Stream for MAC Latest Version
Life Stream for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Life Stream that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Life Stream App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Life Stream App for MAC
Life Stream is an application allowing you to follow and interact with multiple social networks without using the browser. Follow all your friends from one unique stream, and interact with them cross sharing links between various social networks and services.
Life Stream has three display modes, a simple notifier with integration window and a wide view on the original Web page, or on the related link not to open the browser where it will be possible viewing links to Web pages of posts, without leaving the application, Also, for optimal an view, full screen mode is supported on OS 10.7 or higher.
You can enable a sound notification when you receive a new message, and if Growl is installed, notification will be displayed.
Life Stream stores all posts and you can search for them later.
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, YouTube, GoogleTM Buzz, LinkedIn, MySpace, Gowalla and Foursquare are currently supported. You can also view mails of your Gmail account in the stream.
The list of supported social network is constantly updated and new services will be added upon users request.
Life Stream uses public APIs to authenticate on social networks; password is never stored, except for Gmail, which is saved encrypted in keychain.
Life Stream is a young application. If you have any suggestions or requests please do not hesitate to contact us; we will listen and implement them in next realease and remember that all updates are free.
Safe mode is also available by holding the shift key at startup of the application.
- Sandbox Support.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Life Stream for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Life Stream .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Life Stream is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Life Stream for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Life Stream apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Life Stream apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Life Stream that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Life Stream icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Life Stream on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Life Stream from your MAC!
Life Stream Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Creates a single interface for multiple social websites (discontinued).
This Life Stream .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Life Stream is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.