Library Books for MAC – Track your borrowed library books. This app was build by LIBRARYBOOKSAPP Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Lifestyle & Hobby app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Library Books for MAC Latest Version
Library Books for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Library Books that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Library Books App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Library Books App for MAC
Note: END OF SUPPORT NOTICE: I will stop supporting Library Books after 1 Feb 2014. Library Books is now a free download.
Library Books is an application for keeping track of the library books you have borrowed. It will work with libraries using most of the popular catalogue systems.
- Fixed high CPU usage problem.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Library Books for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Library Books .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Library Books is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Library Books for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Library Books apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Library Books apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Library Books that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Library Books icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Library Books on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Library Books from your MAC!
Library Books Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
To-do list manager.
Database for organizing one or more libraries (was PicoLib).
Find all your favorite free books in one click.
This Library Books .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Library Books is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.