Letterbox for MAC – Adds three-column view to Mail.app; does not support OS X 10.7 or later. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Letterbox for MAC Latest Version
Letterbox for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Letterbox that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Letterbox App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Letterbox App for MAC
Letterbox is a plugin for Apple’s Mail.app that takes advantage of your widescreen monitor. It rearranges the interface into three vertical columns so the message pane is to the right of the message list, rather than below.
- This version of Letterbox is compatible with Mac OS X 10.6.7 and the build of Mail on new MacBook Pros.
- Still incompatible with some Mail plugins that also use Sparkle for auto-updating.
- The two-line combined From/Subject column doesn’t play well with fonts other than Helvetica and Lucida Grande.
- Changing the preview pane position with the menu item or keyboard shortcut does not visibly change the value in the preference pane.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Letterbox for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Letterbox .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Letterbox is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Letterbox for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Letterbox apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Letterbox apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Letterbox that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Letterbox icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Letterbox on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Letterbox from your MAC!
Letterbox Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Email client from Mozilla.
Powerful e-mail search for Apple Mail.
Heads-Up Display for your mailboxes.
This Letterbox .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Letterbox is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.