Letter Opener Pro for MAC – Extracts attachments from winmail.dat files in Apple Mail. This app was created by WINMAIL.HELP Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Letter Opener Pro for MAC Latest Version
Letter Opener Pro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Letter Opener Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Letter Opener Pro App|
|File Size||26.9 MB|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About Letter Opener Pro App for MAC
Letter Opener extracts attachments from winmail.dat files (was OMiC). When using Apple Mail, if you’ve ever received an e-mail that included an attachment called winmail.dat, you know the frustration of not knowing what was sent to you. When this comes from an employer or client, it’s even more frustrating. That winmail.dat file may only be the rich text format or it could contain an important graphic, calendar entry or invitation, task, address book contact, Microsoft Outlook Note, or nested messages. In those cases, you may miss important communications.
With Letter Opener in Apple Mail, the worry is gone. Letter Opener converts winmail.dat files on the fly, so you can actually see and use what the sender intended you to have. There’s no fuss with Letter Opener, no need to drag the winmail.dat file onto another application or call upon several programs to help you. Once Letter Opener is installed, email attachments just work!
The published price is that of an annual subscription. View full pricing info.
- Open 10 files per month for free
- Apple silicon ready
- Bug fixes and improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Letter Opener Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Letter Opener Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Letter Opener Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Letter Opener Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Letter Opener Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Letter Opener Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Letter Opener Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Letter Opener Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Letter Opener Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Letter Opener Pro from your MAC!
Letter Opener Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Read Outlook MSG files on your Mac.
Extract winmail.dat embedded files.
WinMail DAT Viewer Pro
Open Microsoft Outlook .dat files.
This Letter Opener Pro .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Letter Opener Pro is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.