Leech for MAC – Complete control over your downloads. This app was build by MANYTRICKS Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Leech for MAC Latest Version
Leech for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Leech that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Leech App|
|File Size||4.4 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Leech App for MAC
Leech gives you complete control over your downloads and full browser integration. You can queue, pause and resume downloads, download from password-protected servers and store your passwords in your system-wide, secure keychain. And you won’t have to worry about downloads that were disrupted by a crashing browser ever again.
Sure, your browser can download. But does it let you easily accelerate downloads, limit bandwidth, download on a schedule, or execute rules to sort incoming downloaded files? Doubt it. And clearly, you’re not going to be able to quit that RAM-consuming monster of a browser until all your downloads are done.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed a bug where Leech considered download attempts successful when a connection was established, but nothing was actually downloaded. (Hat tip to Diana T. for catching this one.)
- In Mojave, scrolling the Leech window would cause a portion of the displayed list of URLs to be blanked out; resizing would fix the problem. As this is annoying, we made it so that scrolling works as expected.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Leech for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Leech .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Leech is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Leech for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Leech apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Leech apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Leech that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Leech icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Leech on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Leech from your MAC!
Leech Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Free Download Manager
Multi-function download manager.
Manage and organize downloads.
This Leech .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Leech is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.