Leaf for MAC – News reader with preview, sharing, and search capabilities. This app was build by ROCKYSANDSTUDIO Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Leaf for MAC Latest Version
Leaf for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Leaf that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Leaf App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Leaf App for MAC
Leaf is an amazing news reader for your Mac. Preview, share, star and search your articles by using a smooth, clean and intuitive interface.
- Enhanced for Retina display
- Quick and clean article preview with a sharing button
- Hide articles and notifications for subscriptions
- Synchronized read and starring with Google Reader
- Alerts/banners for new articles and access to past alerts in Notification Center
- Fast search for articles by title, source and content
- Swipe to mark articles read/unread
- Secure and convenient OAuth2 authorization
- Custom refresh interval + pull-to-refresh
- Default RSS Reader capability
- Compatibility issues
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Leaf for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Leaf .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Leaf is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Leaf for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Leaf apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Leaf apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Leaf that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Leaf icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Leaf on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Leaf from your MAC!
Leaf Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
RSS and Atom news reader.
RSS and Atom newsreader.
Read-later and RSS client.
This Leaf .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Leaf is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.