LDS Scriptures for MAC – Study the scriptures. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
LDS Scriptures for MAC Latest Version
LDS Scriptures for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about LDS Scriptures that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||LDS Scriptures App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.6|
About LDS Scriptures App for MAC
LDS Scriptures is the premier app for studying the Scriptures. Ideal for lesson planning, writing a talk, or just studying the Scriptures.
Features include bookmarks, tags, highlighting, and adding notes, along with tools to quickly search or write a journal entry.
More convenient than using the Scriptures online and easier to navigate! Plus it syncs with our other mobile apps so you have all your notes and markings at your fingertips.
- Adds 2016 Curriculum
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download LDS Scriptures for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the LDS Scriptures .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the LDS Scriptures is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy LDS Scriptures for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing LDS Scriptures apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete LDS Scriptures apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the LDS Scriptures that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the LDS Scriptures icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall LDS Scriptures on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove LDS Scriptures from your MAC!
LDS Scriptures Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This LDS Scriptures .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. LDS Scriptures is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.