Lazarus for MAC – Cross-platform IDE for Free Pascal. This app was developed by LAZARUS-IDE Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Lazarus for MAC Latest Version
Lazarus for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Lazarus that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Lazarus App|
|File Size||204.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Lazarus App for MAC
Lazarus is a Delphi compatible cross-platform IDE for Free Pascal. It includes LCL which is more or less compatible with Delphi’s VCL. Free Pascal is designed to be able to understand and compile Delphi syntax, which is OOP. Lazarus is the part of the missing puzzle that will allow you to develop Delphi like programs in all popular platform. Unlike Java which strives to be a write once run anywhere, Lazarus and Free Pascal strives for write once compile anywhere. Since the exact same compiler is available on all of the popular platforms it means you don’t need to do any recoding to produce identical products for different platforms.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Lazarus for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Lazarus .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Lazarus is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Lazarus for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Lazarus apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Lazarus apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Lazarus that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Lazarus icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Lazarus on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Lazarus from your MAC!
Lazarus Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Lazarus .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Lazarus is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.