Lasso Server for MAC – Integrated language & server platform for data-driven Web applications. This app was released by LASSOSOFT Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Lasso Server for MAC Latest Version
Lasso Server for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Lasso Server that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Lasso Server App|
|File Size||34.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.3|
About Lasso Server App for MAC
Lasso Server is a next-generation object-oriented Web programming language that incorporates advanced Web-application server administration. Lasso Server is built with a distributed architecture, has wide platform and data source support, and unprecedented extensibility and customization. Redesigned and rewritten documentation at lassoguide.com and over 200 new methods types and traits giving you built-in new features and enhancements options. Using ‘Just-in-time’ native compilation for faster response times, Lasso is a performance language that is accessible to a wide developer base.
Lasso integrates with the built-in Apache Web server in OS X or OS X Server. Lasso 9.2 and up run on 64-bit Intel based Macs. A new admin interface added in 9.1 allows developers, hosting providers, and enterprise administrators to manage multiple instances of Lasso with ease: the main Lasso Instance Manager interface displays of a list of all known Lasso 9 instances on that machine. Below the list is a button allowing a new instance to be created quickly, and custom configuration applied to just that instance.
Each instance in the list shows:
- Current licensing mode, based on the instance serial number, if any (runs in Developer mode if no license applied)
- Current run status: red is not running, yellow is running but with a provisional license, green is running and fully licensed
- Instance version
- Instance uptime
- Instance status In addition, a row of buttons permit access to the following:
- Instance details: instance name, description, url, home path, OS user, host pattern, disable instance, delete instance
- Instance notes
- Instance output log
- Instance environment variables
- Instance URL link
- Cross-platform Deployable – Deploy on Mac or Linux servers for the ultimate in flexibility and systems integration. FastCGI support makes it easy to connect to Apache, IIS, and most other Web servers. Manage users, data-sources, and email queues, adjust settings, execute SQL queries, and more. Free to develop in. Users purchase a license when going live with a website or where needing access internally across more than 5 ip’s and 200 connections.
- Document Mangement – Create, modify, combine, and serve print-ready documents in PDF, Rich Text, and other formats containing complex layouts which utilize tables, forms, graphics, and bar codes.
- Image Manipulation – Create, layer, rotate, scale, overlay, crop, and convert various types of images with built in image management support via the powerful ImageMagick library.
- Database Connectivity – Lasso 9 Server includes native connectors for MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, FileMaker, and more, and can also use standard ODBC drivers, as well as access directory servers (LDAP and Active Directory) and other sources.
- Web Services Integration – Create and/or consume Web services with built-in support for common protocols such as XML-RPC. Easily create RESTful Web services utilizing native support for traversing and manipulating JSON and XML objects. Lasso 9 Server makes working with third party API’s a breeze.
- Email Services – Compose and send plain text, HTML, or multi-part emails, including attachments, directly from Lasso 9 Server. Programmatically retrieve messages from POP accounts and decode attachments.
- Ultimate Multi-lingual compatibility – Lasso 9 is fully Unicode native the whole way through. Manage and publish multi-lingual documents with confidence, read and write files and work with text in any character set.
- Extensibility – Extend the native capabilities of Lasso 9 Server with API’s for C and Java. Interact with other server processes at the command line level.
- Date and Time Management – Convert dates between different display formats and time zones, work with durations, and schedule repeating events. Create and consume event calendars with native support for the standard iCalendar format. Object-oriented from the ground up, Lasso 9 is a powerful fully resourced and flexible programming language that provides a full Web development platform and yet is still friendly and easy-to-use. Execute scripts embedded within Web pages or directly from the command line.
- Support for the LassoLab IDE – From Lasso Server 9.2 and up comes the ability to run the LassoLab IDE for fast and error free development using the debugger, syntax assistance, code-completion and many more tools.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8.3 or later.
- This release adds support for Apache 2.4 on OS X 10.10. Other OS X releases 10.7+ should have the Apache 2.2 module installed instead.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Lasso Server for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Lasso Server .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Lasso Server is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Lasso Server for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Lasso Server apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Lasso Server apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Lasso Server that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Lasso Server icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Lasso Server on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Lasso Server from your MAC!
Lasso Server Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Server-side, cross-platform, HTML embedded scripting language.
Create iOS applications quickly and easily.
Object-oriented programming language.
This Lasso Server .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Lasso Server is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.