Labels and Databases for MAC – Label design with SQL database support. This app was build by CRISTALLIGHT Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Business app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Labels and Databases for MAC Latest Version
Labels and Databases for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Labels and Databases that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Labels and Databases App|
|File Size||75.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Labels and Databases App for MAC
The Labels and Databases is a label maker and designer software with seamlessly integrated database management tool, and mail merge capabilities. It allows to create labels, envelopes, and cards using various built-in label formats, and then mail merges them with the information contained in user databases. Add database field objects, text, graphics and images, boxes, ovals, lines, patterns in any font, color or rotation, gradient fills, barcodes to your documents.
Apply numerous image effects, like opacity level and image mask. Easy switch between Mac database and label views, instant previewing make the work with the label maker intuitive and quick. You can print labels from the database, using either one database record, or a sequence of records. The product contains a comprehensive list of label formats. Advanced Database customizes data presentation. Powerful printing features – Print any number of labels starting at any position on the sheet, exclude certain labels from printing, control bleeds, printing offsets, crop and trim marks. Print your labels on Mac printers, or export your design as JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, PNG, etc., for outside printing. The exported files can be sent to a printing company or used as a label preview. You can use the mail merge feature in the Labels and Databases to create personalized letters, cards, invitations, etc., such as a form letter that is printed and sent to different people at the same time.
- Label formats functionality improved
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Labels and Databases for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Labels and Databases .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Labels and Databases is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Labels and Databases for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Labels and Databases apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Labels and Databases apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Labels and Databases that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Labels and Databases icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Labels and Databases on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Labels and Databases from your MAC!
Labels and Databases Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Orion Label And Print Studio
Drag-and-drop label designer.
Download Orion Label And Print Studio for MAC
Print beautiful envelopes easily.
Download EasyEnvelopes for MAC
SOHO Print Essentials
Design/print labels, envelopes, letterheads, and more.
Download SOHO Print Essentials for MAC
This Labels and Databases .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Labels and Databases is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.