Kullo for MAC – Secure Communication Solution. This app was released by KULLO Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Kullo for MAC Latest Version
Kullo for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Kullo that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Kullo App|
|File Size||20.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • In-app purchases|
About Kullo App for MAC
Kullo is a secure communication solution.
- Communicate with your colleagues and friends across national borders and access your personal inbox on your mobile devices, no matter where you are.
- We integrate industry leading end-to-end encryption right into the product. Literally no one apart from you and the recipient can read your documents – including us.
- By hiding all the technical details and removing all distractions, you can simply focus on your content with your contacts.
- Add data export
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Kullo for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Kullo .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Kullo is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Kullo for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Kullo apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Kullo apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Kullo that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Kullo icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Kullo on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Kullo from your MAC!
Kullo Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
A secure messenger and a team collaboration app (was Riot).
Free, secure messaging for the Desktop.
Messenger based on the MTP protocol.
This Kullo .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Kullo is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.