Kudos 2 for MAC – Life-simulation turn based strategy game. This app was build by REDMARBLEGAMES Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Games app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Kudos 2 for MAC Latest Version
Kudos 2 for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Kudos 2 that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Kudos 2 App|
|File Size||34.1 MB|
About Kudos 2 App for MAC
Kudos 2 is a life-simulation strategy game. It’s a turn-based game that puts you in control of a single character and manages his or her life from age 20 to 30. You get to pick your friends, your job, and how you spend your free time, but there is a catch! You can only choose to do one thing each day, or two at the weekends. This makes Kudos 2 a game of agonizing choices. Do you turn down an invitation from a friend because you are too tired from work? Do you put more time into your friends or your career? When do you find time to look for a better job, or to spend time with your pet? Try Kudos 2 and live a new life!
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Kudos 2 for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Kudos 2 .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Kudos 2 is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Kudos 2 for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Kudos 2 apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Kudos 2 apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Kudos 2 that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Kudos 2 icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Kudos 2 on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Kudos 2 from your MAC!
Kudos 2 Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Kudos 2 .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Kudos 2 is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.