Komodo IDE for MAC – Development environment for PHP, Python, Web, more. This app was developed by ACTIVESTATE Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Komodo IDE for MAC Latest Version
Komodo IDE for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Komodo IDE that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Komodo IDE App|
|File Size||104.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Komodo IDE App for MAC
Award-winning tools for debugging, code intelligence, visual code navigation and the regular expression toolkit help developers write cleaner code faster, while source code control integration, a project manager and multi-user support assist in team development.
The quoted price is that of a single license. Additional pricing info can be found here.
Note: Free tier has limitations. More info here
- Add ActiveState Platform integration – you can now create and manage projects with an ActiveState Platform runtime, allowing for sandboxed environments, secret, script and package management, and much more.
- Various CodeIntel improvements on Komodo Edit contributed by ssigwart (not relevant on IDE as it uses a newer CodeIntel version)
- Lots of SDK and improvements that improve the overall stability of Komodo
- Add back in blank MRU warning, but skip when blanks allowed
- Add dataset, contentEditable, isContentEditable, dir, and hidden DOM properties.
- Add jump to code fold command
- Added ‘Close All’ action in tab context menus;
- Allow Alt-Left/Right in commando to jump words
- Allow extra include/exclude filters in project searches
- Changed default Python from Python 2 to Python 3
- Enhanced Open Files UI so that the close button no longer overlaps
- Enhanced search ordering when searching for open files
- Re-introduced click margin to select.
- Support JS and CSS block comment reflow
- Update fold jumping to try to keep the same level as the current line, but go to parents if that fails
- Login dialog failing to authenticate user.
- Blank replacement value not being remembered.
- Bookmarks not deleting properly when lines are deleted.
- Can’t change vars in paused ruby >= 2 debug pane.
- Commando tooltip not updating;
- Crash recovery not reopening the right files.
- Ctrl/Cmd + up/down jumps to top/btm of completions list.
- F1 and Help > Help fails to open help Docs.
- OSX Edit installer and update bits.
- Environment information not properly cleaning up when closing projects
- Error on block select due to selection past end of line.
- MacOs dropdown menu’s becoming stuck.
- Minimap sometimes not toggling properly.
- Packages not being installed when clicking the “Open” link.
- Project Wizard Folder picker opening a file picker
- Project wizard not staying on top
- Snippets sometimes failing to insert.
- Tabbing through fields sometimes not working on Mac.
- UI twisty icons hard to see;
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Komodo IDE for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Komodo IDE .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Komodo IDE is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Komodo IDE for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Komodo IDE apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Komodo IDE apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Komodo IDE that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Komodo IDE icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Komodo IDE on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Komodo IDE from your MAC!
Komodo IDE Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
The intelligent development environment for Python.
Visual Studio Code
Cross-platform code editor and debugger for web apps.
Port of the text editor Vim.
This Komodo IDE .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Komodo IDE is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.