Kiwi for MAC – Full-featured App.net client. This app was released by KIWI-APP Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Kiwi for MAC Latest Version
Kiwi for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Kiwi that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Kiwi App|
|File Size||7.9 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Kiwi App for MAC
Kiwi is a full-featured App.net client in a super simple package built just for OS X. Kiwi packs in all the best features of App.net, like private messages, and inline images into a clean, simple, and easy to use app.
- Focused Conversations – Kiwi focuses on the path of the real conversation and moves the chatter to the side.
- Private Messages – App.net is great for private chats too. With Kiwi you’ll manage your private messages with ease.
- Twitter Crossposting – Keep your Twitter friends in the loop with Twitter crossposting. Setup up once and forget it.
- Unified Timelines – See all your mentions and followers in a single timeline or keep them separate, it’s up to you.
Learn more about Kiwi at http://kiwi-app.net/
- Choose fonts.
- Disable unused timelines.
- Improved handling of embedded links.
- Improved timeline marker support.
- Many bug fixes and UI improvements.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Kiwi for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Kiwi .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Kiwi is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Kiwi for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Kiwi apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Kiwi apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Kiwi that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Kiwi icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Kiwi on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Kiwi from your MAC!
Kiwi Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Native Twitter client (was YoruFukurou).
Mail for Gmail
Desktop app for Gmail (was DeskMail).
Client for App.net (beta).
This Kiwi .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Kiwi is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.