Kiwi for Gmail for MAC – Turns Gmail into a full-powered Desktop client. This app was created by KIWIFORGMAIL Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Kiwi for Gmail for MAC Latest Version
Kiwi for Gmail for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Kiwi for Gmail that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Kiwi for Gmail App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Kiwi for Gmail App for MAC
Kiwi for Gmail (formerly Gmail for Mac) turns Gmail into a full-powered desktop email client. No one wants to use Gmail in the browser on their phone, and we felt they shouldn’t have to on the Mac either. 2 years in the making from a seasoned team with Apple, Bose, and iRobot experience. Like Gmail’s own apps on iOS, Kiwi for Gmail is a sophisticated email client-browser hybrid that gives you the full power of Gmail within a polished desktop experience.
Kiwi for Gmail is the only app that supports every Gmail feature, every detail, and with a technical foundation that is rebuilt from the ground up to make Gmail faster, easier to use, and more reliable in our app than in any browser. We’ve thoroughly integrated Gmail into the desktop experience in a way that simply is impossible in the browser. What results is the most seamless email experience you’ve ever seen.
- Use Gmail as a desktop app, freed from the browser.
- Get to all of your Gmail accounts in a single click. Never sign in again. Never search through tabs again or type to get to your email.
- Reliable Multiple Accounts – Use up to 6 Gmail accounts simultaneously, built on an architecture that’s far more reliable than what Gmail uses in the browser.
- Chat and Hangouts – work across multiple accounts, like you’d expect.
- Google Drive – works across multiple accounts flawlessly, which you can’t even do in Chrome. Due to our unique architecture.
- Note: Kiwi for Gmail does not have *offline support*, which is incompatible with serving all Gmail’s features.
- Gmail as a Polished Desktop Experience – Windows for new messages, the calendar, Google Drive; Attach photos, documents, or whatever you want by just dragging them on; An inbox that works like a desktop application and not a strange menubar dropdown hybrid — we’ve thought of everything.
- Gmail as your Default Email Client – It really works. Replace Mail and Outlook completely with Kiwi for Gmail – click an email in Contacts or the browser and it’ll open one of our beautiful new email windows.
- Dock icon, Menubar dropdown, and full Inbox window.
- Gorgeous, simple New Message windows – Vastly improved over the browser. Watch how this makes it easier to
- Avoid going to the Inbox for Every Little Thing – We’ve obsessed over workflows and how people really use email, designing our app so that accessing your email is simple and not overwhelming. You shouldn’t have to dive into your inbox to write a quick note to someone, for instance.
- Huge attachments – Send giant files using Google Drive, which is now so quick to do, it’s even simpler than Dropbox.
- Powerful Keyboard Shortcuts – let you get to your email in a second.
- Important-Only Notifications – a desktop email first; use this optional feature and filter the noise right out of your email effortlessly.
- The Zen Switch – shut off all email notifications so you can focus, without shutting out the whole world.
- Changed some internals
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Kiwi for Gmail for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Kiwi for Gmail .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Kiwi for Gmail is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Kiwi for Gmail for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Kiwi for Gmail apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Kiwi for Gmail apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Kiwi for Gmail that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Kiwi for Gmail icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Kiwi for Gmail on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Kiwi for Gmail from your MAC!
Kiwi for Gmail Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Email client from Mozilla.
Powerful and flexible email client.
The latest OS from Apple.
This Kiwi for Gmail .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Kiwi for Gmail is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.