Kiwi for MAC – Wikipedia reader. This app was build by REDROMELOGIC Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Kiwi for MAC Latest Version
Kiwi for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Kiwi that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Kiwi App|
About Kiwi App for MAC
Kiwi delivers Wikipedia for the iPhone and iPod touch as never before. Quickly and easily search the vast store of Wikipedia knowledge all in a clean, well designed user interface that takes full advantage of your mobile device.
- Keep track of recently visited Wikipedia pages
- Mark your favorite pages
- Save pages locally so you can read later offline
- Email links to your friends
- Bugfix only release
- Fixed title rendering when html elements are present
- Progress indicator when downloading and parsing files
- Icon renders properly in 2.1
- Improved stability
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Kiwi for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Kiwi .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Kiwi is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Kiwi for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Kiwi apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Kiwi apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Kiwi that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Kiwi icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Kiwi on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Kiwi from your MAC!
Kiwi Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Kiwi .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Kiwi is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.