Kipper for MAC – Make beautiful iOS app screenshots. This app was build by GETKIPPER Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Kipper for MAC Latest Version
Kipper for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Kipper that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Kipper App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Kipper App for MAC
Kipper is professional developers and marketers use Kipper to make beautiful iOS App Store screenshots at lightning speed. A simple interface makes it easy for any member of your team to design and edit screenshots. Kipper gives you access to all your fonts, works offline, and exports all the required screenshot sizes for iTunes Connect.
- iPad Pro
- Fixes incorrect device layout in the editor
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Kipper for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Kipper .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Kipper is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Kipper for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Kipper apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Kipper apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Kipper that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Kipper icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Kipper on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Kipper from your MAC!
Kipper Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Kipper .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Kipper is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.