Killer App Launcher for MAC – App launcher widget. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Killer App Launcher for MAC Latest Version
Killer App Launcher for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Killer App Launcher that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Killer App Launcher App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Killer App Launcher App for MAC
Note: Killer App Launcher is no longer under development, and the developer provides no support for it.
Killer App Launcher gives you a fast and elegant alternative to LaunchPad, the Dock or the Finder for launching your everyday applications. Just choose the apps you use the most, and then put them in any order you want. What you get are user-sizable icons to click in an instant without taking up space in your Dock or on your Desktop, and without requiring you to dig into the Finder at all. If you use multiple monitors, and your dock isn’t attached to your primary view, you’ve already found LaunchPad to be a disappointment. KAL is the answer!
- Completely rewritten for OS X 10.7.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Killer App Launcher for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Killer App Launcher .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Killer App Launcher is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Killer App Launcher for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Killer App Launcher apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Killer App Launcher apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Killer App Launcher that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Killer App Launcher icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Killer App Launcher on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Killer App Launcher from your MAC!
Killer App Launcher Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Killer App Launcher .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Killer App Launcher is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.