Keychain2Go for MAC – Sync your keychain between all of your Apple devices. This app was created by JINX.DE Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Keychain2Go for MAC Latest Version
Keychain2Go for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Keychain2Go that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Keychain2Go App|
|File Size||4.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.2|
About Keychain2Go App for MAC
Keychain2Go is the missing link for keychain sync between Macs, and between Macs and iOS devices. Finally you can access, sync, and change your keychain on multiple devices (Macs and iOS devices).
On the Mac
Keychain2Go on the Mac syncs the keychains from different Macs and iOS Devices. Every application on the Mac stores its secure keys in the keychain. Safari uses it to store the different passwords for the websites, Finder, disk images, Mail accounts, all is kept secure in the keychain on the Mac. Keychain2Go Mac makes that data on a single computer available for sync on multiple computers/iOS devices. The Mac version synchronizes data between the multiple Keychain2go instances. You keep accessing your data through programs that use the normal system keychain.
For the first time ever, you can now access your Macs keychain on your iOS Device. You get full access to your keys stored in Keychain2Go. Never again will you fail to login to your Web mail account when abroad because you forgot your password on the Mac at home.
- Changed filter rules to more closely match Apples iCloud keys and not match user keys. Filter rules are used to prevent keys that are changed constantly by programs and are machine-specific (e.g., iCloud keys) from being synced to other machines.
- Removed filter rules for iOS as they are not needed there.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Keychain2Go for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Keychain2Go .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Keychain2Go is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Keychain2Go for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Keychain2Go apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Keychain2Go apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Keychain2Go that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Keychain2Go icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Keychain2Go on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Keychain2Go from your MAC!
Keychain2Go Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Community fork of KeePassX.
Safely store sensitive information.
Secure password management across devices.
This Keychain2Go .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Keychain2Go is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.