Keybase for MAC – Secure Open-Source networking. This app was released by KEYBASE.IO Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Keybase for MAC Latest Version
Keybase for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Keybase that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Keybase App|
|File Size||192.1 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Keybase App for MAC
Keybase helps you perform cryptographically-secure operations with people you know on the Internet: chatting, file sharing, even publishing public documents. It’s all easier and safer with Keybase. Just download the app, create an account, and connect to one or more of your social identities.
- Administering groups is easier than ever with the redesigned Teams tab
- Prettier icons
- Better handling of audio attachments in info panel
- Forward images and attachments in chat
- Improved file sharing with email addresses
- Updated some emojis
- Fix some hotkeys that could stop working
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Keybase for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Keybase .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Keybase is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Keybase for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Keybase apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Keybase apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Keybase that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Keybase icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Keybase on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Keybase from your MAC!
Keybase Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
OpenPGP on macOS.
Multi-platform client-side encryption for files in the cloud.
Straightforward, easy-to-use, secure storage.
This Keybase .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Keybase is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.