Key Codes for MAC – Displays unicode values. This app was build by MANYTRICKS Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Key Codes for MAC Latest Version
Key Codes for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Key Codes that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Key Codes App|
|File Size||950 KB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Key Codes App for MAC
Key Codes is a little utility that displays the key code, unicode value, and modifier keys state for any key combination you press. If you’re a developer, this might be useful to you.
- Made the app icon a Big-Sur-style rounded rectangle that also happens to resemble a keyboard key. That’s the only change, so if you don’t like rounded rectangle icons, you can safely skip this update.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Key Codes for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Key Codes .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Key Codes is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Key Codes for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Key Codes apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Key Codes apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Key Codes that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Key Codes icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Key Codes on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Key Codes from your MAC!
Key Codes Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Floating window shows available font characters.
Displays all menu shortcut commands.
Convert ASCII, binary, decimal, and hexadecimal.
This Key Codes .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Key Codes is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.