Kerio Connect for MAC – Powerful and secure Internet mail server. This app was build by GFI Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Kerio Connect for MAC Latest Version
Kerio Connect for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Kerio Connect that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Kerio Connect App|
|File Size||231.5 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Kerio Connect App for MAC
Kerio Connect (was Kerio MailServer) is an Exchange alternative, allowing companies to collaborate via email, shared contacts, shared calendars, notes, and tasks.
Kerio MailServer comes with:
- Groupware support for Outlook, Entourage, iCal, Apple Address Book, Web mail, and popular smartphones
- Push email and wireless PIM synchronization with Palm, Windows Mobile, Symbian, and BlackBerry devices
- Anti-spam protection
- Anti-virus protection
- Email archiving
- Automated backup
Version 9.2.9 (4540):
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Kerio Connect for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Kerio Connect .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Kerio Connect is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Kerio Connect for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Kerio Connect apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Kerio Connect apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Kerio Connect that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Kerio Connect icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Kerio Connect on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Kerio Connect from your MAC!
Kerio Connect Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Powerful email server.
Connect to FirstClass networks.
Quickly and easily turn a Mac into a server (was OS X Server).
This Kerio Connect .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Kerio Connect is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.