Kelir for MAC – Color picker, and gradient, and palette generator. This app was developed by RIMBUNESIA Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Kelir for MAC Latest Version
Kelir for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Kelir that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Kelir App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Kelir App for MAC
Kelir enables you to choose any color from anywhere on your screen using a unique picker with a preview of the color you are selecting. Once you pick a color, a code will be available for you to paste. As we wanted to make your workflow efficient, we save every color you pick, so that you may use it to keep all colors organized. And not only colors–Kelir is able to generate a color pallete from an image or from colors you pick.
Kelir can generate color-code ranges as follows:
- Hexa code
- UIColor RGB and HSB both Objective C and Swift
- NSColor RGB and HSB both Objective C and Swift
- NSColor Calibrated RGB and HSB both Objective C and Swift
- NSColor Device RGB and HSB both Objective C and Swift
- Android RGB
- Android ARGB
- Android XML
- Kelir sits on your menubar, accessible from everywhere
- Kelir provide range of color codes you might want to choose (see above)
- Kelir has Pallete which you could generated from a picker or an image
- Kelir has Gradient colors which you could generate from 2 colors (PRO)
- Generated Code available on your clipboard once you picked a color
- Retina Support
- Show colors from other Kelir’s users (PRO)
- Show palletes from other Kelir’s users (PRO)
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Added shade colors
- Added tint colors
- Added color harmony
- Added color info which includes: Triadic colors, Analogous colors, Complimentary color, and the related colors
- Redesign the color page
- Fixed the palette page where the like button didn’t show up
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Kelir for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Kelir .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Kelir is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Kelir for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Kelir apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Kelir apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Kelir that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Kelir icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Kelir on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Kelir from your MAC!
Kelir Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Simple color picker for developers.
This Kelir .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Kelir is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.