JunkMatcher for MAC – Spam filter add-on for Mail.app. This app was created by JUNKMATCHER.SOURCEFORGE Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
JunkMatcher for MAC Latest Version
JunkMatcher for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about JunkMatcher that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||JunkMatcher App|
|File Size||2.4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About JunkMatcher App for MAC
JunkMatcher filters spam using powerful regular expressions, IP query against multiple blacklists (such as SpamCop.net) and various other techniques such as email property matching, HTML final rendering matching, etc. You can match against almost every bit of a message (including attachment filenames and charsets), and the raw material for matching is cleaned out for you to defeat some of the tricks spammers use to obfuscate their messages.
JunkMatcher can be added to Mail.app as a rule so it can be used hand-in-hand with Mail.app’s built-in (statistical) junk filter. Users can decide what actions to take on the matched messages (mark as junk/read/flagged/colored, move them to Junk/Trash mailbox etc.).
A self-contained GUI – JunkMatcher Central is also included so you can conduct “Email forensics”: testing and building your regular expression patterns, browsing the log file of the past matchings, etc. You can even report spam to SpamCop.net directly from the log window. Many settings are also available in it so you can customize the entire matching process to your heart’s content.
- Bug fixed: Fixed an installation issue for users upgrading from 1.5.8 or earlier. If everything has worked for you, you don’t need to upgrade to this version.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download JunkMatcher for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the JunkMatcher .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the JunkMatcher is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy JunkMatcher for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing JunkMatcher apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete JunkMatcher apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the JunkMatcher that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the JunkMatcher icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall JunkMatcher on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove JunkMatcher from your MAC!
JunkMatcher Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Bayesian spam filter with simple interface.
Easy-to-use junk mail filter for Mail.
Robust spam filter for major email clients.
This JunkMatcher .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. JunkMatcher is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.