JunkIt for MAC – Easy-to-use junk mail filter for Mail. This app was developed by TODDVASQUEZ Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
JunkIt for MAC Latest Version
JunkIt for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about JunkIt that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||JunkIt App|
|File Size||5.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.0|
About JunkIt App for MAC
JunkIt is a drag-and-drop junk-mail filter for Mail.
Even with the best training, the default junk-mail filter in Mail can leave you with hundreds of unwanted emails. And spam-filtering programs can overwhelm you with too many features to make them work. JunkIt is a simple, drag-and-drop junk-mail filter for Mail with extra features for pro users, such as notifications, reverse highlighting, and custom greetings.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download JunkIt for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the JunkIt .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the JunkIt is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy JunkIt for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing JunkIt apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete JunkIt apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the JunkIt that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the JunkIt icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall JunkIt on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove JunkIt from your MAC!
JunkIt Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Force-empty your trash can.
Spam filter add-on for Mail.app.
Robust spam filter for major email clients.
This JunkIt .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. JunkIt is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.