Juice! for MAC – Keep an eye on battery charge level. This app was developed by ETTORESOFTWARE Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Juice! for MAC Latest Version
Juice! for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Juice! that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Juice! App|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About Juice! App for MAC
Juice! keeps an eye on your MacBook’s battery charge level and can play a sound when it’s time to plug in or when it’s OK to disconnect from the mains. Set it to warn you with an audio cue when you’re running low on battery or when the power supply to your laptop is interrupted.
Juice! can help you get the most out of your MacBook’s battery. You may have noticed that leaving your laptop plugged in all the time can shorten its battery life. To keep it healthy, it’s recommended to fully discharge the battery about once a month and to maintain a charge level between 20% and 80% the rest of the time. You can set Juice! to play a sound when the battery charge drops below a level of your choosing, or when it’s reached a level at which you’d like to unplug.
Juice will say:
- “Power has been cut” when you unplug your Mac or power is switched off at the mains.
- “Battery charging” when you plug your Mac in or power is restored at the mains after an interruption.
- “Please charge me” when the battery charge drops below a level you specify with a percentage slider.
- “You can unplug now” when the battery charge passes a level you specify with a percentage slider.
- Adds the option to show the battery level percentage in the menu bar next to the Juice! app icon.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Juice! for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Juice! .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Juice! is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Juice! for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Juice! apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Juice! apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Juice! that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Juice! icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Juice! on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Juice! from your MAC!
Juice! Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Highly visible laptop battery-level indicator.
This Juice! .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Juice! is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.