JSON Wizard for MAC – View, edit, and export your JSON. This app was created by INSILI.CO.UK Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
JSON Wizard for MAC Latest Version
JSON Wizard for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about JSON Wizard that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||JSON Wizard App|
|File Size||6 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About JSON Wizard App for MAC
JSON Wizard is the perfect tool for you if you simply want to view and edit your JSON files. Or perhaps you want to be able to import XML/YAML/PLIST/CSV files. Perhaps you even want to be able to export to all those formats as well. JSON Wizard provides both easy visual editing and direct access to the source code with live syntax checking.
- Import pure JSON, XML, property lists (XML or binary), YAML, and even CSV
- Edit and view JSON (via the Source-code or the Data-tree view) and observe changes live
- Advanced live syntax checking/linter, with error checking and live notifications
- Source beautifier
- Powerful search feature (to browse through all tree nodes)
- Search-by-path feature (to access specific nodes)
- Export/save to JSON, XML, YAML, property list (XML-based or binary)
- Live HTTP request tool (GET/POST + with additional headers support)
Version 1.3 (270):
- Updated compliance with OS X 10.7 and later
- Faster processing
- Minor tweaks and fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download JSON Wizard for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the JSON Wizard .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the JSON Wizard is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy JSON Wizard for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing JSON Wizard apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete JSON Wizard apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the JSON Wizard that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the JSON Wizard icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall JSON Wizard on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove JSON Wizard from your MAC!
JSON Wizard Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Property list editor.
Strictly validating XML editor.
Easy. lightweight, and convenient XML editor.
This JSON Wizard .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. JSON Wizard is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.