JSON Query for MAC – Search JSON data structures without serialization. This app was developed by SATISHMAHA Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
JSON Query for MAC Latest Version
JSON Query for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about JSON Query that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||JSON Query App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About JSON Query App for MAC
JSON Query allows you to query a JSON data structure. Use the simple search syntax to perform a lookup by key or value, or drill into the data with literals (square brackets for arrays and dots for associative arrays (dictionaries).
- Grab JSON from API’s (with the ability to set arbitrary HTTP headers)
Super keyboard shortcuts:
- CMD + R: Reload URL
- CMD + SHIFT + Y: Show/Hide debug area
- CMD + N: New window
- Drag and drop JSON files directly into the left pane
- Choose your own font for JSON and query result panes
- Use CMD + or CMD to increase or decrease font size
- Removed escaping backslashes, making URL’s in JSON easier to use
A lull before the storm: a minor update before a major update JSON Query now has documentation: http://json-query-documentation.rtfd.org/
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download JSON Query for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the JSON Query .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the JSON Query is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy JSON Query for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing JSON Query apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete JSON Query apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the JSON Query that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the JSON Query icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall JSON Query on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove JSON Query from your MAC!
JSON Query Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
View, edit, and export your JSON.
JSON visualization tool for server/client developers.
Work with JSON using AppleScript.
This JSON Query .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. JSON Query is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.