JSON Modeler for MAC – Paste in valid JSON and generate real models to use in your projects. This app was developed by JBSOLUTIONS Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
JSON Modeler for MAC Latest Version
JSON Modeler for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about JSON Modeler that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||JSON Modeler App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About JSON Modeler App for MAC
JSON Modeler allows you to paste in valid JSON and generate real models to use in your projects. These models include Swift (classes, structs, and Core Data), Objective-C (classes, structs, and Core Data), and Java (for Android and Realm.io). This tool is a must for anyone developing against api’s.
Remove all the time you waste on hand-coding your models and focus more on other aspects of your code.
Biolerplate Code – GONE!
With JSON Modeler you don’t have to waste time hand coding models. This leads to, literally, regaining hours of productivity as well as avoiding time consuming errors.
Swift? Objective-C? Java??
We’ve made it easy to export model classes in your favorite languages:
- Java has support for Android & Realm.io.
- Objective-C has support for Mac & iOS as well as Core Data.
- Swift supports Core Data as well as Stuct’s and even Swifty JSON.
Note: The app will ask for access to your contacts. It ONLY does this because it uses the Address Book to get YOUR first, last name, and organization (if set). These are added to each source file in the copyrights section of the file header. If you do not want this access allowed, it is ok to deny it. The app will then bypass adding all the typical copyright info and you will have to add it in yourself.
- Built in REST client! We’ve added a new REST client that allows you to easily fetch JSON from almost any api, generate your models automatically, and save them in minutes (or less)!
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download JSON Modeler for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the JSON Modeler .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the JSON Modeler is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy JSON Modeler for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing JSON Modeler apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete JSON Modeler apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the JSON Modeler that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the JSON Modeler icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall JSON Modeler on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove JSON Modeler from your MAC!
JSON Modeler Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This JSON Modeler .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. JSON Modeler is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.