JS Blocker for MAC – Safari extension that controls which scripts run on websites. This app was released by JSBLOCKER.TOGGLEABLE Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
JS Blocker for MAC Latest Version
JS Blocker for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about JS Blocker that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||JS Blocker App|
|File Size||599 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.5|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About JS Blocker App for MAC
JS Blocker is a Safari extension that protects your privacy and keeps you safe on the web by blocking scripts and others from tracking you-similar to NoScript for Firefox.
- Quickly and easily block advertisers, tracking agencies, and social media networks from monitoring your online activity.
- Prevent websites from figuring out where you came from.
- Prevent all scripts on the webpage from being allowed to run.
- Block frames, AJAX requests, embeds, objects, videos, and hide images.
- Inject user scripts into webpages for even greater control with full Greasemonkey API support.
Note: Does not work in Safari 12.0 and later.
- Disabled new user registration for JSB Sync. Existing users can continue to log in normally.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download JS Blocker for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the JS Blocker .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the JS Blocker is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy JS Blocker for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing JS Blocker apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete JS Blocker apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the JS Blocker that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the JS Blocker icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall JS Blocker on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove JS Blocker from your MAC!
JS Blocker Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Web privacy tool (was Better).
Protects your privacy on the Web.
Safari extension that blocks ads while browsing.
This JS Blocker .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. JS Blocker is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.