JRebel for MAC – Streamline Java Application Development. This app was released by JREBEL Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
JRebel for MAC Latest Version
JRebel for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about JRebel that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||JRebel App|
|File Size||25.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • In-app purchases|
About JRebel App for MAC
With JRebel you stop waiting for build and redeploy to make code changes. Simply write code and refresh your browser.
JRebel Enables Developers to Create Better Applications
With JRebel, developers can skip rebuilds and redeploys during Java development — while maintaining application state. This allows developers to see how code changes affect their application in real time.
Skip Rebuilds and Redeploys
By skipping the rebuild and redeploy steps during development, Java developers can spend more time developing and less time waiting.
Real-time Change Visibility
When you make a change in your code, it’s reflected immediately. No more waiting to see if your code change had the desired effect.
Maintain Application State
By maintaining application state, Java developers can keep their focus on the task at hand instead of digging through layers of code.
JRebel Works With Your Project
JRebel is easy to integrate into your project, featuring support for over 100 technologies – including popular frameworks, application servers, IDEs and JVMs.
Dedicated Integration and Troubleshooting Support
JRebel offers dedicated integration and troubleshooting support for your project – including a library of support documents to help you along the way.
JRebel Seamlessly Integrates Into Your Stack
With support for over 100 frameworks, and almost all popular application servers, IDEs and JVM languages, JRebel works out of the box for almost all Java development stacks.
- Support for new Java technology versions, as well as bug fixes and usability improvements.
Full changelog available here.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download JRebel for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the JRebel .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the JRebel is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy JRebel for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing JRebel apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete JRebel apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the JRebel that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the JRebel icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall JRebel on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove JRebel from your MAC!
JRebel Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This JRebel .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. JRebel is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.