Job Board Creator for MAC – Turns your WordPress site into a powerful online job board. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Job Board Creator for MAC Latest Version
Job Board Creator for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Job Board Creator that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Job Board Creator App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.0|
About Job Board Creator App for MAC
Job Board Creator turns your WordPress site into a powerful online job board. JBC is easy to use and is fully functional the moment you install it. Features include automatic post expiration, e-mail notification, and online contact forms. Currently, JBC requires themes (such as Job Board Framework) that are specifically designed for this plugin. What’s more, in order to charge a fee for job postings, you will need our PayPal Gateway plugin. Themes and plugins can be found on our web site — http://jbcreator.com.
- Initial release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Job Board Creator for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Job Board Creator .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Job Board Creator is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Job Board Creator for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Job Board Creator apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Job Board Creator apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Job Board Creator that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Job Board Creator icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Job Board Creator on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Job Board Creator from your MAC!
Job Board Creator Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Job Board Creator .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Job Board Creator is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.