JiWire WiFi Hotspot Finder for MAC – Wireless network finder widget. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
JiWire WiFi Hotspot Finder for MAC Latest Version
JiWire WiFi Hotspot Finder for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about JiWire WiFi Hotspot Finder that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||JiWire WiFi Hotspot Finder App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About JiWire WiFi Hotspot Finder App for MAC
JiWire WiFi Hotspot Finder is a Dashboard widget that gives you desktop access to JiWire’s complete global hotspot database. plus a built-in Wi-Fi network detector to help you locate and connect to immediately available networks. With our comprehensive directory of more than 140,000 Wi-Fi hotspots in 131 countries, JiWire makes it easy to find free and paid locations anywhere in the world where you can connect with your AirPort-equipped PowerBook, MacBook, or MacBook Pro.
To search for Wi-Fi hotspots, simply select a country and then enter as much address information as you have. The more specific your search criteria, the more exact your search results will be. You can even search on a partial zip code, such as 941 for San Francisco or SE1 for London. Click Find Hotspots to see your results.
Version 3.0: Now a Universal Binary for Intel Macs.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download JiWire WiFi Hotspot Finder for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the JiWire WiFi Hotspot Finder .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the JiWire WiFi Hotspot Finder is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy JiWire WiFi Hotspot Finder for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing JiWire WiFi Hotspot Finder apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete JiWire WiFi Hotspot Finder apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the JiWire WiFi Hotspot Finder that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the JiWire WiFi Hotspot Finder icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall JiWire WiFi Hotspot Finder on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove JiWire WiFi Hotspot Finder from your MAC!
JiWire WiFi Hotspot Finder Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Widget graphs wireless connection.
This JiWire WiFi Hotspot Finder .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. JiWire WiFi Hotspot Finder is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.