jIRCii for MAC – IRC chat client. This app was released by OLDSCHOOLIRC Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
jIRCii for MAC Latest Version
jIRCii for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about jIRCii that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||jIRCii App|
|File Size||1.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About jIRCii App for MAC
jIRCii is a powerful Mac OS X Internet Relay Chat client. jIRCii is scriptable (with many available on the website). The focus is to provide a UNIX console client experience with the advantages of a solid GUI. Some call it the closest thing to mIRC on MacOS X. Features include DCC file transfers, IRC over SSL support, multiple server connections, and over 75 built-in commands.
Note: This product is not compatible with macOS Catalina and later.
- jIRCii now uses the Nimbus look and feel and Single Document Interface modes on all operating systems by default. This look is much more modern.
- Default fonts on Windows and OS X are now bolded
- Added new status and miscellaneous window icons
- Added some white-space to the right of the “close window” button in SDI mode
- Options window is wider to accomodate IRC network selector on OS X
- List windows (/list -gui and others) now use a different icon from the status window.
- Removed “Applications” configuration. jIRCii now uses Java’s Desktop API to launch a URL.
- Removed “random servers” group from server connect dialog
- jIRCii is now friendly to the latest format of mIRC’s servers.ini file
- Updated servers.ini to the latest from http://www.mirc.co.uk/servers.ini
- join/part messages in default theme now shows addresses
- /load can now load scripts contained inside of jerk.jar
- Removed black-listing of GTKLookAndFeel for Linux systems (set use Native L&F option to get it). After 7 years, it has matured enough to work with jIRCii [See Beta 15 notes].
- Updated jIRCii about dialog with new look jIRCii logo
- Added links to the bug tracker and jIRCii homepage in the Help menu
- Updated MacOS X and Windows icons to new jIRCii logo
- Updated Java Application Stub so jIRCii works with MacOS X Lion now.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download jIRCii for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the jIRCii .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the jIRCii is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy jIRCii for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing jIRCii apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete jIRCii apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the jIRCii that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the jIRCii icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall jIRCii on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove jIRCii from your MAC!
jIRCii Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Lightweight IRC chat client.
IRC chat client ported from UNIX (was XChat Aqua).
Chat using this RubyCocoa IRC client.
This jIRCii .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. jIRCii is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.