JIRA Client for MAC – Desktop front-end for JIRA issue tracker. This app was created by ALMWORKS Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
JIRA Client for MAC Latest Version
JIRA Client for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about JIRA Client that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||JIRA Client App|
|File Size||108.5 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About JIRA Client App for MAC
Note: Jira Client has reached its End of Life, which means there is no further development of the product, and the support for it is limited.
Jira Client is a desktop application for day-to-day work with Jira issues. It helps you quickly navigate and drill down into issues, schedule tasks and triage problems with drag-and-drop, accurately track time, work when you are offline.
Overall, Jira Client is a great help and time-saver for Project Managers, Consultants, QA, Help Desk — people who work with Jira extensively throughout the day.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download JIRA Client for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the JIRA Client .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the JIRA Client is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy JIRA Client for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing JIRA Client apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete JIRA Client apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the JIRA Client that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the JIRA Client icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall JIRA Client on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove JIRA Client from your MAC!
JIRA Client Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Client for tracking in FogBugz, GitHub, and JIRA.
Create FogBugz tickets.
This JIRA Client .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. JIRA Client is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.