Jiffy for MAC – Convenient menu bar GIF search. This app was released by SINDRESORHUS Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Jiffy for MAC Latest Version
Jiffy for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Jiffy that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Jiffy App|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Jiffy App for MAC
Jiffy lets you quickly search and discover GIFs from GIPHY, right from your menu bar. When you have found an awesome GIF, just drag and drop it into an app
You can set a global keyboard shortcut to quickly show/hide the app
You can also favorite GIFs and browse your favorites. However, your favorites are not synchronized with giphy.com as GIPHY doesn’t provide a way for third-party apps to get/set favorites
Jiffy includes a system service that lets you highlight a word in any app, right-click, and select “Search GIFs with Jiffy” to directly search for GIFs matching that word
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Jiffy for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Jiffy .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Jiffy is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Jiffy for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Jiffy apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Jiffy apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Jiffy that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Jiffy icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Jiffy on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Jiffy from your MAC!
Jiffy Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Jiffy .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Jiffy is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.