jDM for MAC – Download manager. This app was developed by APPS.APPLE Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
jDM for MAC Latest Version
jDM for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about jDM that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||jDM App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About jDM App for MAC
jDM is a download accelerator and manager. It can split downloads into threads to maximize download speed. Resume interrupted downloads that cannot be completed due to network problems, connection lost, computer shut downs etc. jDM supports ftp, http and https protocols, redirects, authorization.
- There are jDM extensions developed to catch downloads(which you like to be downloaded with jDM) from Safari, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Schedule downloads: choose specific time when to start and stop downloads and when downloads are finished option to shut down Mac or put Mac on sleep mode or quit jDM. Automatic restart for timed out downloads. You can configure jDM: when to remove completed downloads from list, resume existing file when duplicate link is added.
- Limit maximum simultaneous downloads, if more downloads are added, jDM puts them into waiting list, if any download completes, jDM will automatically resume next file with waiting status.
- You can add downloads by copy/paste, drag & drop. Directly open files from jDM or drag & drop files from jDM, show in Finder, re-download, know in advance whether download supports resume.
- Filter downloads by: all files, completed downloads, currently downloading, paused or error files, scheduled downloads.
- Sort downloads by order of addition, filename, size, status or last try date.
- Get notifications when download completes or any error occurs during download.
- Add/Remove download categories and set custom file types & download locations.
- Show/hide columns, search files in list, rename files, move files, copy address, change address.
- Added dynamic segmentation feature to boost download performance. When any connection finishes earlier, jDM finds the segment with largest remaining data and creates new segment by splitting it into half, thus accelerates download by making new connections as needed.
- Bug fixes and improvements. Thanks for your feedback.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download jDM for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the jDM .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the jDM is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy jDM for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing jDM apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete jDM apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the jDM that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the jDM icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall jDM on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove jDM from your MAC!
jDM Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Download manager with multi-threading options.
Turbo Download Manager
Reliable file-downloading, even over low-bandwidth networks (beta).
Free Download Manager
Multi-function download manager.
This jDM .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. jDM is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.