JChecker X for MAC – HTML coding support plugin for Jedit X. This app was build by ARTMAN21 Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
JChecker X for MAC Latest Version
JChecker X for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about JChecker X that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||JChecker X App|
|File Size||11.4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About JChecker X App for MAC
JChecker X is an HTML coding support plugin for our text editor “Jedit X”. It supports HTML validation, auto-correction for HTML errors, URL link checking, beautifing HTML source text and others. Also, useful macro collection “HTML Macros for Jedit X” is attached.
Changes in this version
- Supported the resizable HTML browser icon in the error browser toolbar.
- Fixed a bug of the HTML checking that the program sometimes froze when NULL codes existed in the source document.
- Fixed a bug of the xhtml auto-correction for “lang” and “xml:lang” attributes in tag.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download JChecker X for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the JChecker X .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the JChecker X is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy JChecker X for MAC !
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing JChecker X apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete JChecker X apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the JChecker X that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the JChecker X icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall JChecker X on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- And you’re done to remove JChecker X from your MAC!
JChecker X Alternative App for MAC
Scan websites for potential problems.
This JChecker X .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. JChecker X is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.