jBidwatcher for MAC – Monitor eBay auctions (release candidate). This app was developed by JBIDWATCHER Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
jBidwatcher for MAC Latest Version
jBidwatcher for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about jBidwatcher that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||jBidwatcher App|
|File Size||73.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About jBidwatcher App for MAC
jBidWatcher is a Java-based application allowing you to monitor auctions you’re not part of, submit bids, snipe (bid at the last moment), and otherwise track your auction-site experience. It includes adult-auction management, MANY currencies (yen, pound, dollar [US, Canada, Australian, and New Taiwanese], Swiss Francs, and euro, presently), drag-and-drop of auction URLs, a unique and powerful ‘multisniping’ feature, a relatively nice UI, and is known to work cleanly under Linux, Windows, Solaris, and Mac OS X from the same binary.
Currently it is only implemented for eBay, but it is abstracted suitably to work with any online auction site with a minimum of changes.
It is under active development. Bug reports and feature requests are always welcome, as are praise and complaints.
- ‘Cancel snipe’ wasn’t working. bad
- Deleting an entry was double-deleting, which was throwing an exception because the second would fail.
- If the user has configured a browser and forced it to override the auto-detected one, use it.
- Various dialogs (including ‘Add’) weren’t quite fitting on Windows and Linux.
- Give a nicer error if trying to use a version of OS X prior to 10.8.
- Try to mitigate the awful in-place upgrade problem where OS X caches the launch information incorrectly.
- Speed up apparent startup time by moving some script loads until after the UI has initialized.
- Fix a long-standing bug that JBidwatcher would lose DNS information for ebay.
- First pass at a better Linux deployment target.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download jBidwatcher for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the jBidwatcher .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the jBidwatcher is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy jBidwatcher for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing jBidwatcher apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete jBidwatcher apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the jBidwatcher that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the jBidwatcher icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall jBidwatcher on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove jBidwatcher from your MAC!
jBidwatcher Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Filter through eBay auction listings.
Auction sniping tool.
Create outstanding eBay auctions.
This jBidwatcher .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. jBidwatcher is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.