Jandi for MAC – Menubar app to track your Github contributions. This app was developed by NOTION.SO Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Jandi for MAC Latest Version
Jandi for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Jandi that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Jandi App|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Jandi App for MAC
Jandi is a menubar app to track your Github contributions.
- It shows the number of contributions by day, week in your mac status bar
- Just setup your github username, and enjoy it.
- Bug fixed
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Jandi for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Jandi .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Jandi is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Jandi for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Jandi apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Jandi apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Jandi that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Jandi icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Jandi on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Jandi from your MAC!
Jandi Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Synchronize branches, clone repositories, and more.
Track Github issues (beta).
Board For GitHub
Quick project inspection for developers (alpha).
This Jandi .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Jandi is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.