Jaikoz for MAC – Powerful MP4 and MP3 tag editor. This app was developed by JTHINK Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Jaikoz for MAC Latest Version
Jaikoz for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Jaikoz that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Jaikoz App|
|File Size||70 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Jaikoz App for MAC
Jaikoz allows you to organize, edit, and correct thousands of songs with ease. It currently supports MP4, M4P, MP3, WMA, FLAC, and OggVorbis audio formats. Jaikoz uses MusicBrainz, an online database of over 10 million songs. MusicBrainz is a community-based database with contributions by over 200,000 people, and its system of moderation ensures the data is extremely accurate. Many of these songs also have associated acoustic IDs provided by MusicIP, allowing a song to be identified by the actual music, so it can do a match even if if you have no metadata.
But no identification system is 100% accurate so we have made it as quick and easy as possible to edit your data manually as well. Jaikoz uses a convenient spreadsheet view to allow you to edit information very quickly and provides many autoformatting features that do most of the work for you.
- Free upgrades for life for all versions, minor or major
- Supports MP4, M4P, MP4, MP3, FLAC, WMA, and OggVorbis formats
- Acoustic matching using MusicBrainz and MusicIP to match tracks based on the actual music
- Metadata matching using MusicBrainz to match tracks from the metadata in your files either automatically or manually
- Automatically retrieve artwork from Internet
- Intelligent AutoMatch compares different Audio files and finds field matches, and then allows all similar fields to be formatted the same
- Intelligent AutoFormat provides automatic capitalization, conversion of special words, and removal of invalid characters and punctuation marks
- Intelligent FileName to Tagger can extract information from the filename into the tag without having to know the format of the field
- Rename filenames and folders from your metadata in your chosen format
- AutoCorrect can be used to perform automatic formatting of your chosen columns in a single click
- Provides full support of all text fields and easy tagging of large number of audio files
- The innovative split-screen spreadsheet view allows easy comparison of changes during editing
- Automatically keeps v1 and v2 tags synchronised
- Full Unicode support allow any character from any language to be used
- Easy conversion of tags between version
- Displays what is actually contained in the tag allowing the user full control
- Jaikoz runs on OS X 10.4 and later, Windows, and Linux
- Jaikoz is internationalized, currently supports English, German, Greek, Italian, and Spanish
- JAIKOZ-1333 If in File Correct:Replace To with With prepend To charcter with space the space is tripped out
- JAIKOZ-1331 If you add columns to main display using column control then additional column not display on startup
- JAIKOZ-1329 Changes to Manual Correct from MusicBrainz Columns are lost when close and reopen ManualCorrect
- JAIKOZ-1328 Cannot open some files if Preference:Save:ID3Tag V1 set to Always Write
- JAIKOZ-1327 Submit Genres not working
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Jaikoz for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Jaikoz .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Jaikoz is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Jaikoz for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Jaikoz apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Jaikoz apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Jaikoz that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Jaikoz icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Jaikoz on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Jaikoz from your MAC!
Jaikoz Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Tag and organize your audio files.
Powerful audio metadata editor.
Label and tag your music with correct ID3 tags.
This Jaikoz .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Jaikoz is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.