ixPaste for MAC – Comprehensive clipboard of recently copied text. This app was created by FACEBOOK Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ixPaste for MAC Latest Version
ixPaste for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ixPaste that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ixPaste App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About ixPaste App for MAC
ixPaste lets you create a comprehensive clipboard of recently copied text.
Do you ever find yourself going back and copying something that you’ve already copied in the past? Copying and pasting is a second nature to us in this information age, yet you can only copy one thing at a time. ixPaste is here to fix that.
ixPaste is a revolutionary pasteboard history application that simplifies keeping track of things that you copy. It allows you to keep a history of up to 48 items and paste them whenever you want by using Option-V. Doing this pulls up a menu of the previous text clips that you’ve copied in the past. You can scroll up and down until you find what you want, then release to paste it!
The “ix” means integrated experience. It means that this app feels like it’s part of your work environment rather than feeling like an individual app.
That’s not all! Quick macros allow you to modify your pasted text on the go(Such as “Make Lowercase” or “URL Encode”) and Custom macros allow you to create your own actions(like “Surround with Parenthesis”).
Tutorials are included for the creation of these. And more features are coming soon!
- Added “Use Regular Expressions” to the “Replace” action in the macro editor
- Hotkey combo is now changeable for those who do not want to use the Option key.
- Now waits until pasteboard history or bookmarks are open to trap directional hotkeys.
- Added some more tutorials for making macro’s in the help guide(Accessible in the settings window on the about tab. Click the question mark button).
- Various bug fixes and tuneups
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ixPaste for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ixPaste .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ixPaste is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ixPaste for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ixPaste apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ixPaste apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ixPaste that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ixPaste icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ixPaste on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ixPaste from your MAC!
ixPaste Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Multiple clipboard manager and media hub.
This ixPaste .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. ixPaste is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.